NFL week 14 is in the books so it’s time to take a look at the playoff picture and predict who will win Super Bowl 51.
In the AFC, the AFC West sends three teams to the playoffs with the Chiefs being the two seed, the Raiders the fifth seed and the Broncos the sixth seed. The Patriots are the top seed.
In the NFC, the Cowboys are the top seed. The Lions follow as the two seed. The NFC East and South will each send two teams to the playoffs.
Get NFL Predictions by email from SportsFormulator
Using the NFL standings following week 14, we predict the NFL playoffs.
AFC Wildcard Predictions
Denver Broncos (6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3)
(5) Oakland Raiders at (4) Houston Texans
AFC Divisional Round Predictions
(3) Pittsburgh Steelers at (2) Kansas City Chiefs
(5) Oakland Raiders at (1) New England Patriots
AFC Championship Prediction
(2) Kansas City Chiefs at (1) New England Patriots
NFC Wildcard Predictions
(6) Tampa Bay Bucs at (3) Seattle Seahawks
(5) New York Giants at (4) Atlanta Falcons
NFC Divisional Round Predictions
(3) Seattle Seahawks at (2) Detroit Lions
(4) Atlanta Falcons at (1) Dallas Cowboys
NFC Championship Prediction
(2) Detroit Lions at (1) Dallas Cowboys
Super Bowl 51 Prediction
New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys
The Patriots win Super Bowl 51 if it happened today. Check back weekly through the end of the NFL regular season for our NFL Playoff predictions.
See our week 15 NFL predictions and 2017 Mock Draft based upon current NFL standings.