It’s college football Championship Week! Teams have played to get to their conference championships and this Friday and Saturday they have their opportunity to secure a bowl birth, a conference championship and make their case for the College Football Playoff.
The winner of the SEC Championship is virtually guaranteed a spot in the CFB Playoff. A loss by Clemson could leave them on the outside looking in when the final four are announced. Ohio State and Oklahoma know they have to win to have a shot. Undefeated Notre Dame is just sitting back waiting to see who will join them in the CFB Playoff.
Using our proprietary formula, we predict all the rivalry games of week 14 including:
- Alabama vs. Georgia (SEC Championship)
- Oklahoma vs. Texas (Big 12 Championship)
- Clemson vs. Pittsburgh (ACC Championship)
- Ohio State vs. Northwestern (Big Ten Championship)
- Washington vs. Utah (Pac-12 Championship)
- UCF vs. Memphis (American Athletic Championship)
- Boise State vs. Fresno State (Mountain West Championship)
- UAB vs. Middle Tennessee (Conference USA Championship)
- Louisiana vs. Appalachian State (Sun Belt Championship)
- Cal vs. Stanford
- Virginia Tech vs. Marshall
- South Carolina vs. Akron
Our first everATS Bowl Pick ‘Em with a Cash Prize has been announced! Check out the details for SportsFormulator’s Bowlpalooza!
Sign up for SportsFormulator’s Weekly Football Email with Picks, Predictions and more!
Week 14 College Football Predictions
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
Access data driven college football predictions all season long.
Use our data driven week 14 college football predictions to win your bets this weekend! Do you need winners? Become a SportsFormulator Insider now and get all of our premium picks!