SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA Playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
2019 NBA Finals Overview
- Game 1 of the NBA Finals comes to us live from Toronto on May 30, 2019 as the Toronto Raptors host the two-time defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors
- The Raptors advanced to the NBA Finals by winning four straight to eliminate the Milwaukee Bucks, the NBA’s best regular season team, in six games. They dispatched the 76ers in seven before that and the Magic in round one.
- The Warriors are going for their fourth NBA title in five seasons. They swept the Trail Blazers in the Western Conference Finals. Before that they knocked out the Rockets and Clippers, each in six games.
- Will Kevin Durant play? It doesn’t look likely. The Warriors have won five straight since he was injured.
- Who will be 2019 NBA Champions?
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for tonight’s Eastern Conference Finals NBA playoff game 1 on May 30, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score.
Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
2019 NBA Finals Game 1 Prediction – May 30, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Golden State Warriors||54%||114||Bet|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!