Round 1 of #FormulatorMadness concludes today! The once 64 team field of the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament is cut in half as 32 teams remain alive for the national championship.
16 teams took to the court for our 1 game simulation to try to advance one step closer to the national championship!
Walton Region Point Spreads (Sunday Games)
- #1 Baylor -34 against NC Central
- #8 Iowa PICK ‘EM against #9 Richmond
- #5 West Virginia -5.5 against #12 Vermont
- #4 Ohio State -8.5 against #13 Stephen F. Austin
- #6 Butler -3 against #11 USC
- #3 Kentucky -12 against #14 Wright State
- #7 LSU -1 against #10 Marquette
- #2 Florida State -14.5 against #15 UC Irvine
Maravich Region Round 1 Results
|13||Stephen F. Austin||38||39||77|
Highlights from Round 1 of the Walton Region:
- #12 Vermont was clutch at the end to edge #5 West Virginia
- #11 USC battled from down 8 at half to knock out #6 Butler
- Ohio State puts up 101 in round 1
- The 8 vs. 9 game is a blowout as Richmond outscores Iowa by 22 in the second half
Round 2 of the Maravich Region for Wednesday
- #1 Baylor (-4) vs. #8 Iowa
- #4 Ohio State (-6.5) against #12 Vermont
- #3 Kentucky (-5) vs. #10 USC
- #2 Florida State (-4.5) against #10 Marquette
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.