We move to the other side of the bracket today as the Maravich Region enters the fray of #FormulatorMadness!
16 teams took to the court for our 1 game simulation to try to advance one step closer to the national championship!
Russell Region Point Spreads (Saturday Games)
- #1 Gonzaga -26 against #16 Merrimack
- #8 East Tennessee State PICK ‘EM against #9 Rutgers
- #5 Houston -5.5 against #12 Akron
- #4 Villanova -7 against #13 Liberty
- #6 Arizona -3 against #11 Indiana
- #3 Louisville -12.5 against #14 Eastern Washington
- #7 Utah State -1.5 against #10 Memphis
- #2 San Diego State -14.5 against #15 Little Rock
Maravich Region Round 1 Results
|8||East Tennessee State||26||41||67|
|2||San Diego State||40||55||95|
Highlights from Round 1 of the Russell Region:
- Michigan Wolverines put up 100 points
- Hofstra has a huge 60 point second half to upset Oregon
- St. Mary’s blows out Colorado by 37
- Dayton held off a late charge by Winthrop to advance
- North Texas hit a buzzer beater to send #4 Creighton home
Round 2 of the Maravich Region for Wednesday
- #1 Gonzaga (-4.5) vs. #9 Rutgers
- #4 Villanova (-1) vs. #5 Houston
- #3 Louisville (-11) vs. #11 Indiana
- #2 San Diego State (-3) against #7 Utah State
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.