Day 2 of our college basketball tournament is in the books.
16 teams took to the court for our 1 game simulation to try to advance one step closer to the national championship!
Russell Region Point Spreads (Friday Games)
- #1 Duke -18.5 against #16 Siena
- #8 Wisconsin -1 against #9 Texas Tech
- #5 Michigan -3.5 against #12 Yale
- #4 Creighton -9.5 #13 North Texas
- #6 Penn State -3.5 #11 Cincinnati
- #3 Oregon -10 against #14 Hofstra
- #7 St. Mary’s -1 against #10 Colorado
- #2 Dayton -15.5 against #15 Winthrop
Russell Region Round 1 Results
Highlights from Round 1 of the Russell Region:
- Michigan Wolverines put up 100 points
- Hofstra has a huge 60 point second half to upset Oregon
- St. Mary’s blows out Colorado by 37
- Dayton held off a late charge by Winthrop to advance
- North Texas hit a buzzer beater to send #4 Creighton home
Round 2 of the Russell Region for Tuesday
- #1 Duke (-4) vs. #8 Wisconsin
- #5 Michigan (-8) vs. #13 North Texas
- #6 Penn State (-9) vs. #14 Hofstra
- #7 St. Mary’s vs. #2 Dayton (-3.5)
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.
Sign up for Formulator Madness updates by email or text throughout the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament