We’re to the Sweet 16 of the 2020 Tournament! Six double digit seeds are still alive including three in the Walton Region along with the 9 seed Richmond.
Who will stay alive for the 2020 national championship?
Sweet 16 Spreads
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) against #4 Auburn
- #2 Maryland (-6.5) against #14 North Dakota State
- #1 Duke (-1.5) against #5 Michigan
- #2 Dayton (-5.5) against #10 Hofstra
- #4 Villanova (-4.5) against Rutgers
- #7 Utah State (PICK) against #11 Indiana
- #9 Richmond (-2) against #12 Vermont
- #10 Marquette (PICK) against #11 USC
Sweet 16 Results
|14||North Dakota State||28||43||71|
Highlights from the 2020 Sweet 16:
- 4 double digit seeds advance to the Elite 8 with one in each regional final
- North Dakota State continues it’s big second halves as they knock out Maryland
- Michigan’s defense clamps down to knock off their region’s #1 Duke
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.
Sign up for Formulator Madness updates by email or text throughout the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament