We’re to the Sweet 16 of the 2020 Tournament! Six double digit seeds are still alive including three in the Walton Region along with the 9 seed Richmond.
Who will stay alive for the 2020 national championship?
Sweet 16 Spreads
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) against #4 Auburn
- #2 Maryland (-6.5) against #14 North Dakota State
- #1 Duke (-1.5) against #5 Michigan
- #2 Dayton (-5.5) against #10 Hofstra
- #4 Villanova (-4.5) against Rutgers
- #7 Utah State (PICK) against #11 Indiana
- #9 Richmond (-2) against #12 Vermont
- #10 Marquette (PICK) against #11 USC
Sweet 16 Results
|14||North Dakota State||28||43||71|
Highlights from the 2020 Sweet 16:
- 4 double digit seeds advance to the Elite 8 with one in each regional final
- North Dakota State continues it’s big second halves as they knock out Maryland
- Michigan’s defense clamps down to knock off their region’s #1 Duke
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.