by Matt Fischer
Welcome to my newest game, Big 5 Fantasy Football. It’s fantasy football in rewind. Since we’re all under quarantine, I thought up a new game to try to help us pass the time since there’s nothing going on in the sports world right.
Hopefully this can be fun and a good way to keep your mind occupied for a little bit of time during this difficult time. If you like fantasy football, this is a simplified version that can allow you to challenge friends and family to win the Big 5 Football season.
If you’re looking for a fun way to compete with friends and family and earn bragging rights, this is your game!
Overview of Big 5 Football
- Fantasy Football Rewind – Fantasy Football based upon random week of 2019 season
- All players listed for a contest week played that week (nobody on a bye, nobody injured)
- Pick 5 players (1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR/TE, 1 DEF and 1 K) based upon PPR Scoring (Points Per Reception)
- Winner of each week goes to the Championship Round (June 7)
- Entry Deadline is 12 PM ET each Sunday from April 12 through May 31. The “season” is eight weeks long.
Rules of Big 5 Football
- Pick 5 Players each week of the contest (Quarterback, Running Back, Wide Receiver/Tight End, Defense and Kicker)
- Highest Total Points Wins
- Stats are based upon a random week of the 2019 NFL Season
- Have fun!
- SportsFormulator makes all final decisions.
And now it’s time to make your picks! Can you be the first ever Big 5 Football Champion?! Good luck!
Week 1 Big 5 Football – Fantasy Contest
Need help making your picks?
Thank you for playing! Questions? Suggestions? Feedback? Send it below.
This is just the start of fresh content to keep our mind’s occupied during this quarantine. Look for more daily from SportsFormulator.
Stay home. Stop the spread. Take care of each other.