by Matt Fischer
Chiefs at Rams – NFL Week 11
Monday Night Football this week is the showcase game features the top two teams in our data driven NFL power rankings. The #1 ranked Kansas City Chiefs visit the #2 Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night in a game that was originally scheduled for Mexico City. Due to poor field conditions, the NFL moved the game to LA.
I’ll take breakdown the biggest regular season game of the 2018 NFL regular season. Each team has experience in big games as each have their lone loss in their biggest games of the season so far. The Rams lost at the Saints in week 9 while the Chiefs lost at the Patriots in week 6 as both teams enter this game at 9-1 on the season.
Sign up for SportsFormulator’s Weekly Football Email with Picks, Predictions and more!
- The Chiefs are the best ATS team in the league this season at 8-2 (80%) beating the spread. The Rams are only 4-6 (40%) ATS.
- The Rams are 2-3 (40%) ATS at home while the Chiefs are 5-0 (100%) ATS on the road.
- The Rams are 5-5 (50%) on the Total while the Chiefs are 5-4-1 (55%) going Over the total this season.
- The Chiefs are 4-1 (80%) Over the Total on the road while the Rams are 3-2 (60%) Over the Total at home this year.
So how’s our formula doing predicting each of these two teams through the first 10 games of the 2018 NFL season.
The Formulator on the 2018 Kansas City Chiefs
- Correctly predicted the game winner 7 of 10 times (70%)
- Correctly picked point spread winner in 6 of 10 games (60%)
- Corrected predicted the Over/Under in 5 of 10 games (50%)
- Correctly predicted the game winner 9 of 10 times (90%)
- Correctly picked point spread winner in 4 of 10 games with 1 push (44%)
- Correctly predicted the Over/Under in 4 of 10 games (40%)
Formulator Prediction for Rams vs. Chiefs
This is our data driven NFL prediction for Monday Night Football. Our winning season continues as our data driven NFL predictions are 96-50-2 (66%) straight up picking winners and 80-59-9 (58%) beating the spread on every game this NFL season.
|Kansas City Chiefs||47%||28|
|Los Angeles Rams||53%||30|
The line for Monday night is the Rams -3.5 with a total of 63.5 points. How are you going to bet Monday Night Football? Bet Monday Night Football Now.
Check out our data driven week 11 NFL Predictions for every game.