SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven college basketball predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in college basketball tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
College Basketball Overview – February 10, 2019
- 17 games tonight in NCAA Basketball
- South Florida has the highest predicted win probability tonight
- SMU vs. UCF is the closest prediction tonight
- Memphis vs. UConn is the highest predicted total of the night
- Maine vs. UMBC is the lowest predicted total of the night
Tonight’s College Basketball Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s college basketball action:
- Lafayette vs. Holy Cross
- Indiana vs. Ohio State
- Iona vs. Niagara
- Maine vs. UMBC
- St. Peter’s vs. Canisius
- George Mason vs. La Salle
- Memphis vs. UConn
- Rider vs. Siena
- South Dakota vs. Oral Roberts
- SMU vs. UCF
- Houston vs. Cincinnati
- Missouri State vs. Illinois State
- Valparaiso vs. Loyola (IL)
- South Florida vs. East Carolina
- Iowa vs. Northwestern
- Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech
- Oregon vs. Stanford
SportsFormulator provides college basketball predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NCAA basketball game tonight February 10, 2019. Our data driven college basketball predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NCAA basketball predictions to win your college basketball bets tonight whether you are betting the college basketball point spread or total.
College Basketball Predictions – February 10, 2019:
Sign up for Free college basketball picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s college basketball best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting college basketball tonight with data driven NCAA basketball predictions! Get more insight and bet college basketball now!
Check back daily to get our college basketball predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NCAA Tournament Final Four.