SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven college basketball predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
College Basketball Overview – January 7, 2019
- games tonight in NCAA Basketball
- The have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- is the closest prediction tonight
- is the highest predicted total of the night
- is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
- The are predicted to score the most points tonight
Tonight’s College Basketball Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s college basketball action:
- Coppin State at Delaware State
- Niagara at Fairfield
- Howard at UMES
- Savannah State at Morgan State
- Grambling at Alabama A&M
- Jackson State at Alabama State
- Prairie View at Alcorn State
- Florida A&M at Norfolk State
- Texas Southern at Southern
- Eastern Washington at Northern Colorado
SportsFormulator provides college basketball predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NCAA basketball game tonight January 7, 2019. Our data driven college basketball predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NCAA basketball predictions to win your college basketball bets tonight whether you are betting the college basketball point spread or total.
College Basketball Predictions – January 7, 2019:
|Coppin State||46%||70||Bet Now|
|Savannah State||23%||72||Bet Now|
|Jackson State||54%||70||Bet Now|
|Prairie View||55%||73||Bet Now|
|Florida A&M||40%||65||Bet Now|
|Texas Southern||54%||79||Bet Now|
|Eastern Washington||25%||65||Bet Now|
Sign up for Free college basketball picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s college basketball best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting college basketball tonight with data driven NCAA basketball predictions! Get more insight and bet college basketball now!
Check back daily to get our college basketball predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NCAA Tournament Final Four.