SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven college basketball predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in college basketball tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
Check out predictions for tonight’s First Four Games here.
College Basketball Overview – March , 2019
- 13 games tonight in NCAA Basketball (NIT and CIT first round)
- Utah Valley has the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Marshall vs. IUPUI is the closest prediction tonight
- Marshall vs. IUPUI is the highest predicted total of the night
- Robert Morris vs. Cornell is the lowest predicted total of the night
Tonight’s College Basketball Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s college basketball action:
- Arkansas at Providence
- Cal State Northridge at Utah Valley
- Campbell at UNC Greensboro
- Cornell at Robert Morris
- Dayton at Colorado
- Hofstra at NC State
- IUPUI at Marshall
- Lipscomb at Davidson
- Loyola (IL) at Creighton
- St. Francis (PA) at Indiana
- San Diego at Memphis
- South Dakota State at Texas
- Wichita State at Furman
SportsFormulator provides college basketball predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NCAA basketball game tonight March 19, 2019. Our data driven college basketball predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NCAA basketball predictions to win your college basketball bets tonight whether you are betting the college basketball point spread or total.
College Basketball Predictions – March 19, 2019:
|Cal State Northridge||28%||71||Bet|
|St. Francis (PA)||33%||67||Bet|
|South Dakota State||56%||75||Bet|
Sign up for Free college basketball picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s college basketball best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting college basketball tonight with data driven NCAA basketball predictions! Get more insight and bet college basketball now!
Check back daily to get our college basketball predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NCAA Tournament Final Four.