Using our proprietary formula we have analyzed all 30 MLB teams. Here are our data driven MLB power rankings for June 10, 2019.
MLB Power Rankings Overview
- Cleveland Indians are this week’s biggest movers climbing four spots
- The Toronto Blue Jays fall the most this week dropping three spots
- The NL just has one team in the top but they’re at #1
- 17 teams change position in this week’s MLB Power Rankings
- The Arizona Diamondbacks and Milwaukee Brewers are tied for the longest winning streak in MLB at four games.
- The Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs have each won three straight
- The Miami Marlins and Toronto Blue Jays are tied for the longest losing streak in MLB each having lost four in a row
- The Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals have each dropped three consecutive games
Sign up for Free MLB picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
MLB Power Rankings – June 10, 2019
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers|
|4||Tampa Bay Rays|
|5||New York Yankees|
|11||Boston Red Sox|
|16||St. Louis Cardinals|
|18||San Diego Padres|
|19||New York Mets|
|20||Los Angeles Angels|
|21||Chicago White Sox|
|25||San Francisco Giants|
|28||Kansas City Royals|
|29||Toronto Blue Jays|
Access our free daily data driven MLB predictions. MLB Power Rankings are updated every Monday throughout the MLB season.
Use our data driven predictions and power Access the latest MLB lines for all of today’s games.