SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven MLB predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and predicted every game in the MLB tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
It’s #MLBMonday! Check out our new data driven MLB Power Rankings!
MLB Overview – May 20, 2019
- 10 games on the diamond today in the MLB
- The New York Yankees have the highest predicted win probability today
- Angels vs. Twins is the closest prediction today
- Rangers vs. Mariners is the highest predicted total of the day
- Cubs vs. Phillies is the lowest predicted total of the day
Today’s MLB Schedule
This is the line-up for today’s MLB:
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays
- Oakland A’s at Cleveland Indians
- New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles
- Washington Nationals at New York Mets
- Philadelphia Phillies at Chicago Cubs
- Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers
- Chicago White Sox at Houston Astros
- Atlanta Braves at San Francisco Giants
- Minnesota Twins at Los Angeles Angels
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres
SportsFormulator provides MLB predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each MLB game today May 20, 2019. Our data driven MLB predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our MLB predictions to win your MLB bets tonight whether you are betting the MLB run line or total.
Need winners? Get tonight’s MLB best bets in the Pick Shop!
MLB Predictions – May 20, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||BET NOW|
|Boston Red Sox||53%||5||Bet|
|Toronto Blue Jays||47%||4||Now|
|New York Yankees||67%||6||Bet|
|New York Mets||51%||6||Now|
|Chicago White Sox||43%||4||Bet|
|San Francisco Giants||44%||4||Now|
|Los Angeles Angels||49%||5||Now|
|San Diego Padres||46%||4||Now|
Sign up for Free MLB picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Let’s win betting MLB basketball tonight with data driven MLB predictions! Bet MLB now! Check back daily to get our MLB predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the World Series.