SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA Playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – April 13-14, 2019
- 8 playoff games this weekend in the National Basketball Association
- The Milwaukee Bucks have the highest predicted win probability of the weekend
- Trail Blazers vs. Thunder is the closest prediction of the weekend
- Warriors vs. Clippers is the highest predicted total of
- Raptors vs. Magic is the lowest predicted total of the weekend
Game 1 NBA Playoff Schedule
This is the line-up for this weekend’s NBA Playoffs:
- Brooklyn Nets at Philadelphia 76ers (Saturday)
- Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors (Saturday)
- Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors (Saturday)
- San Antonio Spurs at Denver Nuggets (Saturday)
- Indiana Pacers at Boston Celtics (Sunday)
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Portland Trail Blazers (Sunday)
- Detroit Pistons at Milwaukee Bucks (Sunday)
- Utah Jazz at Houston Rockets (Sunday)
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA playoff game 1 this weekend on April 13-14, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score.
Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
Game 1 NBA Playoff Predictions – April 13-14, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Los Angeles Clippers||44%||113||Bet|
|Golden State Warriors||56%||115||NBA|
|San Antonio Spurs||29%||106||Bet|
|SUNDAY||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||48%||113||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||52%||114||NBA|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!