SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA Playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Playoffs Overview – April 18, 2019
- Game 3’s begin tonight in the NBA Playoffs with 3 games
- In Brooklyn, the Nets look to retake the series lead with a win over the visiting Sixers
- The Spurs got a split in Denver and return home trying to go up 2-1 over the second seeded Nuggets.
- The Clippers have been the biggest story of the 2019 NBA Playoffs with their epic 31 point comeback win over the Warriors in game 2. Can they ride that momentum to a game 3 victory?
Tonight’s NBA Playoff Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA Playoffs:
- Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets
- Denver Nuggets at San Antonio Spurs
- Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA playoff game tonight April 18, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score.
Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Playoff Predictions – April 18, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|San Antonio Spurs||59%||111||NBA|
|Golden State Warriors||72%||120||Bet|
|Los Angeles Clippers||28%||111||NBA|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!