SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA Playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Playoffs Overview – May 10, 2019
- Just one game tonight in the 2019 NBA Playoffs but it’s a big one
- Widely considered the de facto NBA Final, the Warriors and Rockets will play game 6.
- Will Kevin Durant play in game 6?
- Despite Durant going down with a calf strain during the third quarter of game 5, the Warriors held on to win 104-99. Can they eliminate the Rockets tonight?
- The Rockets were victims of an injury in game 5 of last year’s series with the Warriors as Chris Paul went down and out of the series. Can the Rockets take advantage of Durant sitting on the sidelines for potentially both game 6 and game 7?
- Can the Rockets force game 7 or will they be knocked out of the playoffs by the end of the night?
Tonight’s NBA Playoff Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA Playoffs:
- Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA playoff game tonight May 10, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score.
Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Playoff Predictions – May 10, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Golden State Warriors||42%||112||Bet|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions! Bet NBA now! Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.