SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA Playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Playoffs Overview – May 3, 2019
- Two Game 3’s tonight in the NBA Playoffs
- The Bucks and Celtics shift to Boston for Game 3 with the series tied 1-1. Neither game has been close. Will we finally get one that goes to the wire tonight?
- In Portland, the Blazers and Nuggets each have a win in their second round series. Denver was lackluster in game 2 until halfway through the fourth quarter. The crowd will be rockin’ Friday night in Portland and the Blazers will look to take a 2-1 series lead.
Tonight’s NBA Playoff Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA Playoffs:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics
- Denver Nuggets at Portland Trail Blazers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA playoff game tonight May 3, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score.
Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Playoff Predictions – May 3, 2019:
Game 3 Prediction – Bucks at Celtics
Game 3 Prediction – Nuggets at Trail Blazers
|Portland Trail Blazers
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!