SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 12, 2019
- 4 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Dallas Mavericks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers is the closest prediction tonight
- Celtics vs. 76ers are predicted to score 221.8
- Spurs vs. Cavs are predicted to score 220.1
- Pistons vs. Mavs are predicted to score 226.2
- Nuggets vs. Blazers are predicted to score 218.0
- The Dallas Mavs are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Cleveland Cavs are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Philadelphia 76ers||at||Boston Celtics|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||at||San Antonio Spurs|
|Dallas Mavericks||at||Detroit Pistons|
|Portland Trail Blazers||at||Denver Nuggets|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 12, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 12, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|San Antonio Spurs||59%||112||NHL|
|Portland Trail Blazers||49%||108||Bet|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.