SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 27, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Magic vs. 76ers is the closest prediction tonight
- Hawks vs. Bucks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Magic vs. 76ers is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Cleveland Cavs are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Cleveland Cavaliers||at||Boston Celtics|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||at||Charlotte Hornets|
|Philadelphia 76ers||at||Orlando Magic|
|Milwaukee Bucks||at||Atlanta Hawks|
|Indiana Pacers||at||Miami Heat|
|Phoenix Suns||at||Golden State Warriors|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 26, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 27, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||56%||108||Bet|
|Golden State Warriors||39%||109||NBA|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.