SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 3, 2019
- 7 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Houston Rockets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Nuggets vs. Lakers is the closest prediction tonight
- Pelicans vs. Mavs is the highest predicted total of the night
- Cavs vs. Pistons is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Dallas Mavericks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Cleveland Cavs are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Detroit Pistons||at||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|Orlando Magic||at||Washington Wizards|
|Dallas Mavericks||at||New Orleans Pelicans|
|Miami Heat||at||Toronto Raptors|
|Houston Rockets||at||San Antonio Spurs|
|Los Angeles Lakers||at||Denver Nuggets|
|Portland Trail Blazers||at||Los Angeles Clippers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 3, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 3, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New Orleans Pelicans||30%||113||NHL|
|San Antonio Spurs||25%||111||NHL|
|Los Angeles Lakers||57%||110||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||42%||109||Bet|
|Los Angeles Clippers||58%||112||NHL|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.