SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – December 6, 2018
- 3 games tonight in the National Basketball Association, tune in to the NBA on TNT doubleheader
- Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets is the lowest predicted score
- Houston Rockets at Utah Jazz is the closest predicted score
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Phoenix Suns is the highest predicted score
- The Portland Trail Blazers are the predicted highest scoring team
- The New York Knicks are the predicted lowest scoring team tonight
We provide data driven predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each game tonight December 6, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the point spread or total.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for tonight’s games including:
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for December 6, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|New York Knicks||19%||98||Bet|
|Boston Celtics||81%||111||NBA Now|
|Portland Trail Blazers||72%||111||NBA Now|
|Utah Jazz||43%||102||NBA Now|
Access data driven NBA predictions daily all season long.