SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 9, 2019
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Minnesota Timberwolves have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Pelicans vs. Pistons is the closest prediction tonight
- Suns vs. Timberwolves is the highest predicted total of the night
- Jazz vs. Thunder is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Minnesota Timberwolves are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Chicago Bulls are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Los Angeles Clippers||at||Indiana Pacers|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||at||Boston Celtics|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Chicago Bulls|
|Sacramento Kings||at||Houston Rockets|
|Orlando Magic||at||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Detroit Pistons||at||New Orleans Pelicans|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||at||Phoenix Suns|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||at||Utah Jazz|
|Memphis Grizzlies||at||Golden State Warriors|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 9, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 9, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Los Angeles Clippers||56%||113||Bet|
|New Orleans Pelicans||51%||112||NHL|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||30%||103||Bet|
|Golden State Warriors||49%||110||NHL|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.