SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
The NBA trade deadline is today so check to see for player movement!
NBA Overview – February 7, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Toronto Raptors have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Lakers is the closest prediction tonight
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. San Antonio Spurs is the highest predicted total of the night
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Toronto Raptors are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Atlanta Hawks are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Toronto Raptors at Atlanta Hawks
- Los Angeles Lakers at Boston Celtics
- Los Angeles Clippers at Indiana Pacers
- Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Orlando Magic
- San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 7, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Predictions – February 7, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Los Angeles Lakers||46%||109||Bet|
|Los Angeles Clippers||45%||107||Bet|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||60%||108||NBA|
|San Antonio Spurs||41%||110||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||59%||114||NBA|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!