SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
DeMarr DeRozan returns to Toronto as the Spurs and Raptors play tonight! You know he’s going to try to go for 40.
NBA Overview – February 22, 2019
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Minnesota Timberwolves have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Mavericks vs. Nuggets is the closest prediction tonight
- Hornets vs. Wizards is the highest predicted total of the night
- Grizzlies vs. Clippers is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Charlotte Hornets are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Memphis Grizzlies are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Detroit Pistons at Atlanta Hawks
- Washington Wizards at Charlotte Hornets
- Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks
- New Orleans Pelicans at Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Clippers at Memphis Grizzlies
- Minnesota Timberwolves at New York Knicks
- Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Chicago Bulls at Orlando Magic
- San Antonio Spurs at Toronto Raptors
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 22, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Predictions – February 22, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|New Orleans Pelicans||39%||107||Bet|
|Los Angeles Clippers||62%||110||Bet|
|New York Knicks||27%||106||NBA|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||53%||110||NBA|
|San Antonio Spurs||33%||109||Bet|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!