SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
Who wants to lose more tonight, the Knicks or Cavs? It’s Tanking season!
NBA Overview – February 28, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Golden State Warriors have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Rockets vs. Heat is the closest prediction tonight
- Thunder vs. 76ers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Pacers vs. Timberwolves is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Golden State Warriors are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Minnesota Timberwolves are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Utah Jazz at Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat at Houston Rockets
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Indiana Pacers
- Cleveland Cavs at New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Golden State Warriors at Orlando Magic
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 28, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Predictions – February 28, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|New York Knicks||45%||108||NBA|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||59%||115||NBA|
|Golden State Warriors||88%||119||Bet|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!