SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – January 12, 2022
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Miami Heat have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Bulls vs. Nets is the closest prediction tonight
- Kings vs. Lakers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Knicks vs. Mavs is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Los Angeles Lakers are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The New York Knicks are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Charlotte Hornets at Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers
- Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards
- Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks
- Dallas Mavericks at New York Knicks
- Houston Rockets at San Antonio Spurs
- Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz
- Los Angeles Lakers at Sacramento Kings
- Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight January 12, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – January 12, 2022:
|New York Knicks||46.9%||103|
|San Antonio Spurs||53.7%||111|
|Los Angeles Lakers||56.3%||115|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.