SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game. Do we have a 2022 NBA Finals preview as the Bucks host the Warriors?
NBA Preview – January 13, 2022
- 5 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves is the closest prediction tonight
- Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Golden State Warriors are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Golden State Warriors at Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies
- Los Angeles Clippers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Brooklyn Nets
- Portland Trail Blazers at Denver Nuggets
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight January 13, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – January 13, 2022:
|Golden State Warriors||62.8%||112|
|Los Angeles Clippers||58.3%||109|
|New Orleans Pelicans||41.8%||105|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||37.9%||105|
|Portland Trail Blazers||53.0%||110|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.