SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – January 14, 2022
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Toronto Raptors have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Heat vs. Hawks is the closest prediction tonight
- vs. is the highest predicted total of the night
- vs. is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Houston Rockets are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Detroit Pistons are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Orlando Magic at Charlotte Hornets
- Toronto Raptors at Detroit Pistons
- Phoenix Suns at Indiana Pacers
- Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers
- Golden State Warriors at Chicago Bulls
- Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat
- Cleveland Cavs at San Antonio Spurs
- Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings
- Dallas Mavericks at Memphis Grizzlies
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight January 14, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – January 14, 2022:
|Golden State Warriors||64.2%||111|
|San Antonio Spurs||41.5%||105|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.