SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – March 1, 2019
- 5 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Denver Nuggets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Kings vs. Trail Blazers is the closest prediction tonight
- Clippers vs. 76ers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Raptors vs. Jazz is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Denver Nuggets are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The New York Knicks are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- New York Knicks at Denver Nuggets
- Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Clippers
- Detroit Pistons at Milwaukee Bucks
- Portland Trail Blazers at Sacramento Kings
- Utah Jazz at Toronto Raptors
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 1, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Predictions – March 1, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|New York Knicks||12%||103||Bet|
|Los Angeles Clippers||46%||114||NBA|
|Portland Trail Blazers||52%||113||Bet|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!