SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – March 11, 2022
- 10 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Lakers vs. Wizards is the closest prediction tonight
- Pelicans vs. Hornets is the highest predicted total of the night
- Celtics vs. Pistons is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Dallas Mavericks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Detroit Pistons are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Orlando Magic
- Los Angeles Clippers at Atlanta Hawks
- Detroit Pistons at Boston Celtics
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat
- Dallas Mavericks at Houston Rockets
- New York Knicks at Memphis Grizzlies
- Charlotte Hornets at New Orleans Pelicans
- Utah Jazz at San Antonio Spurs
- Toronto Raptors at Phoenix Suns
- Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Lakers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 11, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – March 11, 2022:
|Los Angeles Clippers||47.0%||54||56||110|
|New York Knicks||38.8%||54||52||106|
|New Orleans Pelicans||41.0%||56||55||111|
|San Antonio Spurs||38.1%||54||55||109|
|Los Angeles Lakers||52.0%||55||55||110|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.