SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – March 13, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Utah Jazz have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Wizards vs. Magic is the closest prediction tonight
- Rockets vs. Warriors is the highest predicted total of the night
- Heat vs. Pistons is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Golden State Warriors are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Phoenix Suns are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks
- Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets
- Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat
- Brooklyn Nets at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns
- Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 13, 2019. Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread or total.
NBA Predictions – March 13, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Golden State Warriors||72%||119||Bet|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||59%||113||NBA|
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!