SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – March 26, 2022
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Denver Nuggets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Grizzlies vs. Bucks is the closest prediction tonight
- Blazers vs. Rockets is the highest predicted total of the night
- Cavs vs. Bulls is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Portland Trail Blazers are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans
- Sacramento Kings at Orlando Magic
- Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat
- Milwaukee Bucks at Memphis Grizzlies
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets
- Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 26, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – March 26, 2022:
|San Antonio Spurs||61.4%||58||54||112|
|New Orleans Pelicans||38.6%||54||53||107|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||31.3%||52||51||103|
|Portland Trail Blazers||57.9%||57||56||114|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.