SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – March 5, 2022
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Dallas Mavericks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Hornets vs. Spurs is the closest prediction tonight
- Hornets vs. Spurs is the highest predicted total of the night
- Heat vs. 76ers is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Memphis Grizzlies are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Sacramento Kings are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Sacramento Kings at Dallas Mavericks
- San Antonio Spurs at Charlotte Hornets
- Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic at Memphis Grizzlies
- Portland Trail Blazers at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 5, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – March 5, 2022:
|San Antonio Spurs||51.3%||57||54||111|
|Portland Trail Blazers||34.4%||53||52||105|
|Golden State Warriors||59.7%||56||56||112|
|Los Angeles Lakers||40.3%||54||53||107|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.