SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – November 13, 2019
- 7 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Timberwolves vs. Spurs is the closest prediction tonight
- Rockets vs. Clippers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Hornets vs. Grizzlies is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Boston Celtics are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Washington Wizards are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Memphis Grizzlies||at||Charlotte Hornets|
|Philadelphia 76ers||at||Orlando Magic|
|Washington Wizards||at||Boston Celtics|
|Los Angeles Clippers||at||Houston Rockets|
|San Antonio Spurs||at||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Golden State Warriors||at||Los Angeles Lakers|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Portland Trail Blazers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight November 13, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – November 13, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Los Angeles Clippers||44%||112||Bet|
|San Antonio Spurs||52%||113||Bet|
|Golden State Warriors||24%||107||Bet|
|Los Angeles Lakers||76%||118||NBA|
|Portland Trail Blazers||56%||113||NBA|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.