SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – November 16, 2019
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Houston Rockets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Heat vs. Pelicans is the closest prediction tonight
- Clippers vs. Hawks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Pacers vs. Bucks is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Los Angeles Clippers are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Indiana Pacers are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Brooklyn Nets||at||Chicago Bulls|
|Milwaukee Bucks||at||Indiana Pacers|
|Charlotte Hornets||at||New York Knicks|
|New Orleans Pelicans||at||Miami Heat|
|Houston Rockets||at||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Dallas Mavericks|
|Portland Trail Blazers||at||San Antonio Spurs|
|Atlanta Hawks||at||Los Angeles Clippers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight November 16, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – November 16, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Knicks||41%||109||NBA|
|New Orleans Pelicans||46%||110||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||59%||112||Bet|
|San Antonio Spurs||41%||108||NBA|
|Los Angeles Clippers||66%||119||NBA|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.