SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – November 2, 2019
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Minnesota Timberwolves have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Trail Blazers vs. 76ers is the closest prediction tonight
- Wizards vs. Timberwolves is the highest predicted total of the night
- Magic vs. Nuggets is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Minnesota Timberwolves are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Orlando Magic are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|New Orleans Pelicans||at||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Brooklyn Nets||at||Detroit Pistons|
|Denver Nuggets||at||Orlando Magic|
|Phoenix Suns||at||Memphis Grizzlies|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||at||Washington Wizards|
|Charlotte Hornets||at||Golden State Warriors|
|Philadelphia 76ers||at||Portland Trail Blazers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight November 2, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – November 2, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New Orleans Pelicans||56%||116||Bet|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||44%||113||NHL|
|Golden State Warriors||42%||111||NHL|
|Portland Trail Blazers||48%||112||NHL|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.