SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – November 6, 2018
- 4 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets is the lowest predicted score
- Washington Wizards at Dallas Mavericks is the closest predicted score
- The Brooklyn Nets have the highest predicted win probability
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavs is the highest predicted score
- The Denver Nuggets are the predicted highest scoring team
- The Milwaukee Bucks are the predicted lowest scoring team tonight
We provide data driven predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each game tonight November 6, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the point spread or total.
Tonight’s NBA forecast is split with two home winners and two road winners. All games are decided by single digits.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for tonight’s games including:
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Washington Wizards
- Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for November 6, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Charlotte Hornets||62%||110||NBA Now|
|Dallas Mavericks||47%||104||NBA Now|
|Phoenix Suns||26%||104||NBA Now|
|Portland Trail Blazers||57%||107||NBA Now|
Access data driven NBA predictions daily all season long.