SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – November 8, 2018
- 4 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Greek Freak visits the Warriors! Watch this match-up tonight on NBA on TNT!
- Phoenix Suns vs. Boston Celtics is the lowest predicted score
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Los Angeles Clippers is the closest predicted score
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability
- Golden State Warriors vs. Milwaukee Bucks is the highest predicted score
- The Boston Celtics are the predicted highest scoring team
- The Phoenix Suns are the predicted lowest scoring team tonight
We provide data driven predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each game tonight November 8, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the point spread or total.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for tonight’s games including:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Golden State Warriors
- Houston Rockets at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics at Phoenix Suns
- Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trail Blazers
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for November 8, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Golden State Warriors||70%||112||NBA Now|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||39%||104||NBA Now|
|Phoenix Suns||10%||97||NBA Now|
|Los Angeles Clippers||47%||106||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||53%||107||NBA Now|
Access data driven NBA predictions daily all season long.