SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
The road to the Stanley Cup is underway!
NHL Playoffs Overview – April 16, 2019
- Game 4 for four series tonight. Is it elimination night?
- The Columbus Blue Jackets are at home for game 4 and can sweep the league’s best Tampa Bay Lightning out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight
- The Islanders are up 3-0 against the Pens. Can they sweep the Penguins out in Pittsburgh?
- The Jets won in St. Louis to get back in the series down 2-1. Can they even things tonight?
- Vegas took game 3 at home to take a 2-1 series lead. Can they win tonight and put the Sharks on the verge of elimination?
Tonight’s NHL Playoffs Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s playoff hockey:
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Columbus Blue Jackets
- New York Islanders at Pittsburgh Penguins
- Winnipeg Jets at St. Louis Blues
- San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL playoff game tonight April 16, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Playoff Predictions – April 16, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||75%||4||Bet|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||25%||3||NHL|
|New York Islanders||55%||4||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||51%||4||NHL|
|San Jose Sharks||43%||3||Bet|
|Vegas Golden Knights||57%||4||NHL|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!