SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 11, 2019
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Montreal Canadiens have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Philadelphia Flyers are predicted to score 6.2 total goals
- Montreal Canadiens are predicted to score 6.5 total goals
- Washington Capitals vs. Boston Bruins are predicted to score 5.8 total goals
- The Ottawa Senators are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Canadiens are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Philadelphia Flyers||at||Colorado Avalanche|
|Ottawa Senators||at||Montreal Canadiens|
|Boston Bruins||at||Washington Capitals|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 11, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 11, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.