SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – December 7, 2018
- 4 games on the ice tonight in the NHL!
- Winnipeg Jets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Dallas Stars vs. San Jose Sharks are the closest prediction tonight
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild are the highest predicted total of the night
- Winnipeg Jets vs. St. Louis Blues are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The predicted Grand Salami is 22.5 total goals scored tonight
- 1 road team wins tonight
We provide data driven NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight December 7, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the winner or total number of goals scored.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Carolina Hurricanes at Anaheim Ducks
- San Jose Sharks at Dallas Stars
- Minnesota Wild at Edmonton Oilers
- St. Louis Blues at Winnipeg Jets
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for December 7, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Anaheim Ducks||56%||4||NHL Odds|
|San Jose Sharks||46%||3||Latest|
|Dallas Stars||54%||4||NHL Odds|
|Edmonton Oilers||42%||3||NHL Odds|
|St. Louis Blues||36%||2||Latest|
|Winnipeg Jets||64%||4||NHL Odds|