SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 22, 2019
- 4 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Calgary Flames have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Rangers vs. Ducks is the closest prediction tonight
- Sharks vs. Golden Knights is the highest predicted total of the night
- Stars vs. Flames is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 22.5 total goals scored tonight
- The Dallas Stars are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The San Jose Sharks are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Calgary Flames||at||Dallas Stars|
|Arizona Coyotes||at||Detroit Red Wings|
|Anaheim Ducks||at||New York Rangers|
|Vegas Golden Knights||at||San Jose Sharks|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 22, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 22, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Detroit Red Wings||44%||3||NHL|
|New York Rangers||56%||3||NHL|
|Vegas Golden Knights||43%||3||Bet|
|San Jose Sharks||57%||4||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.