SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – December 3, 2018
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL!
- Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers are the closest prediction tonight
- Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers are the highest predicted total of the night
- Nashville Predators vs. Buffalo Sabres are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The predicted Grand Salami is 17.4 total goals scored tonight
- 1 road team wins tonight
We provide data driven NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight December 3, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the winner or total number of goals scored.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars
- Tampa Bay Lightning at New Jersey Devils
- Buffalo Sabres at Nashville Predators
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for December 3, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Dallas Stars||54%||4||NHL Odds|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||68%||4||Latest|
|New Jersey Devils||32%||2||NHL Odds|
|Nashville Predators||66%||4||NHL Odds|