SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
Light schedule tonight on the ice but still opportunities to win your bets! Check out tonight’s winning NHL info below.
NHL Overview – December 5, 2018
- Just 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- Anaheim Ducks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- St. Louis Blues vs. Edmonton Oilers are the closest prediction tonight
- San Jose Sharks vs. Carolina Hurricanes are the highest predicted total of the night
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Chicago Blackhawks are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The predicted Grand Salami is 16.1 total goals scored tonight
- 1 road team wins tonight
We provide data driven NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight December 5, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the winner or total number of goals scored.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Chicago Blackhawks at Anaheim Ducks
- Carolina Hurricanes at San Jose Sharks
- Edmonton Oilers at St. Louis Blues
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for December 5, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Anaheim Ducks||63%||4||NHL Odds|
|San Jose Sharks||57%||4||NHL Odds|
|St. Louis Blues||48%||3||NHL Odds|