SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 6, 2019
- 5 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Washington Capitals have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Devils vs. Blackhawks is the closest prediction tonight
- Devils vs. Blackhawks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Rangers vs. Canadiens is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 29.6 total goals scored tonight
- The Anaheim Ducks are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Washington Capitals are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Washington Capitals||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Los Angeles Kings||at||Edmonton Oilers|
|Chicago Blackhawks||at||New Jersey Devils|
|Montreal Canadiens||at||New York Rangers|
|Arizona Coyotes||at||Pittsburgh Penguins|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 6, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 6, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Los Angeles Kings||48%||3||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||50%||4||NHL|
|New York Rangers||45%||3||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.