SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – February 11, 2019
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Pittsburgh Penguins have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks is the closest prediction tonight
- Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Washington Capitals vs. Los Angeles Kings is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 18.3 total goals scored tonight
- The Philadelphia Flyers are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Pittsburgh Penguins are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- 2 of 3 road teams win tonight
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- Pittsburgh Penguins at Philadelphia Flyers
- San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks
- Los Angeles Kings at Washington Capitals
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight February 11, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Predictions – February 11, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|San Jose Sharks||53%||4||Bet|
|Los Angeles Kings||39%||2||Bet|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!