SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – February 6, 2019
- 2 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- New York Rangers vs. Boston Bruins is the closest prediction tonight
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Ottawa Senators is the highest predicted total of the night
- New York Rangers vs. Boston Bruins is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 12.0 total goals scored tonight
- The Boston Bruins are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Toronto Maple Leafs are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- No road teams win today
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- Boston Bruins at New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight February 6, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Predictions – February 6, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Rangers||52%||4||NHL|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||68%||4||NHL|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!