SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – January 16, 2019
- 5 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Colorado Avalanche have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Flames vs. Sabres is the closest prediction tonight
- Senators vs. Avalanche is the highest predicted total of the night
- Flyers vs. Bruins is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 30.8 total goals scored tonight
- The Philadelphia Flyers are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Colorado Avalanche are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- 3 road teams win today
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- San Jose Sharks at Arizona Coyotes
- Buffalo Sabres at Calgary Flames
- Colorado Avalanche at Ottawa Senators
- Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers
- Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight January 16, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Predictions – January 16, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|San Jose Sharks||62%||4||Bet|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!