SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – January 31, 2019
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The New Jersey Devils have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Winnipeg Jets vs. Columbus Blue Jackets is the closest prediction tonight
- New Jersey Devils vs. New York Rangers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Winnipeg Jets vs. Columbus Blue Jackets is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 18.9 total goals scored tonight
- The New York Rangers are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The New Jersey Devils are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- No road teams win today
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- Philadelphia Flyers at Boston Bruins
- New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Winnipeg Jets
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight January 31, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Predictions – January 31, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Rangers||30%||3||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||70%||4||NHL|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||45%||3||Bet|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!